Saturday, July 10, 2004

hehe

i shall apologise to those ppl that had been viewing my blog regularly but it has been almost a week before i finally blog again...

btw jus wanna inform everybody that for the past 2 weeks i am so busy with the tranferring of my course, having to go the the CM almost everydae to settle the tranferring thing... and the whole tranferring process took almost 2 weeks before they finally give the "green light". thus last thursdae, it was my first dae attending my first marketing tutorial... btw i can feel all the stress cuming toward me now because i am face with catching up with all the modules that i had miss for abt 3 weeks and aso with all the proj dateline cuming up too....haiz it was so damn super duper stress...

i realli need a break from all this kind of stress thingy!!!! since sch reopen i nv realli had a dae whereby i won't feel stress... maybe i think too much bah!!! hope i can get thru " xian ku hou tian" hehe...

yest was a dae for the jam n hop ppl man... the party rules...had so much fun and i am realli so shocked and stunned when tat design super guy uses his own vocal to go against the dj machine.... omg it was such a good show by him... he realli rules man... it will be such a waste for ppl who had miss the party because everybody was in such a high spirit.... but still i had a moodswing again so sian.... saw something which my dae sob sob haiz....

todae got to wake up early in the morning to attend a disc tok in sch again... but i must say that tis course realli make mi understand myself more and my fellow bsc pals... after that went to play carom with colin n sean in the bsc rm before i proceed outside and play "ole" with colin man... haha exercise for mi man... it was so tired, but had enjoyed myself becos at least i can be free from all the sch work.... then after that went to makan with the rest at pavilion before i went hm to have my ZZZZZZZ then now i m blogging over here man....keke so now i have to return to my studies liao man sian... lol

GOALS: i have to challenge myself and say "no" when necessary...

No comments: