Wednesday, August 03, 2005

HAppy birthdae to WEnyan

Last Sat: Celebrated Wenyan bdae at cocolatte...initially we intend to go to newsroom bar but we were way underage lol...thot that i was over 18 and can be lawfully goes to any of the bar of club but nv thot that the age limit was 20 for gerls...omg...just hate all the laws in singapore...

Anyway, met up with all the ex-gm students like Aimin, qiuyan, chewlian, me, Wenyan, kenny, mark, jeremy, ernest and last but not least Angie..wahahaha Angie is our new GM graduate who are officially an GM students tutored by me, chewlian n wenyann...( wahaha i bet this would make sense to me n chewlian onli...rite lian? wahaha) kk shall stop my lameness...

over at the club, we play "cai quan", "zhong ji zhi ma", Drink orange vodka sponsor by the bdae gerl and of course taking pictures which are our main interest lol... stay till quite late till the wee hr..it was a fun gathering for us...i realli miss all of u...love all my GM pals...glad to see all of u growing up to pretty babes and hunk...keke

Rch hm at ard 330 and withing 15 min i was on my bed cos i have to report for work at 1030...wahaha zombie walking ard in centrept and that is me....lack of beauty slp due to hang out late doin projects and chilling out....now my onli dreams is to slp till i am satisfy during one of my official rest dates...hang on, my project grp members...hehe

Mon: as usual, went to sch for small grp tutorial...can see our brand proj is on its way to completion, that a hint that it is near proj submission deadline...wahaha 2 more weeks and i am free from all the torture...yeah.. went for netball training erm actualli is run 3 rounds of the track onli cos i can't over exert myself becos of my injury so i shall gradualli resume training...anyway, wanna thanks ppl who are concern over my bac injury..went to the doc n they say is a sprain back...luckily no need to go for xray and reappoinment..hehe but the funnie thing is that..till now i haven collect my medicine wahaha...no time...shall get it tomolo lol...but i guess that the medicine will onli stop the pain it won't heal my injury completely...so that the bad things abt western treatment...i have decided to go to my sinseh for treatment onced i am financially stable ya...hehe...

Tue: which is todae...yest slept at 4 cos i was editing my brand part n eventualli slp till 1 oclock todae before goin for lect at 2...hehe at least i had a well deserve slp of 9 hrs...but is still not enough...arghhh....nvm...Did my project by editing the sales project from 4pm to 9pm in the sch lab...omg...first time in this semester i do my proj till so late....realli dun wish to c this happen again...sound so ke lian...but good thing abt is becos we have finish editing our sales report n we are left with some editing and compiling of our appendices...yeah....well done grp mates...everyone deserve a huggie for working so hard...anyway got bac all my term test results...hehe gt As for brand and sales n B+ for Service...arghhh my services spoil my dreams...sadded... but nvm, at least i try my best cos i study damn hard together with yuping...wahaha she will undertand how i feel..(rite goh yu ping?) hehe anyway shall post up some pics later..
YEah looking forward to tomolo gathering with the swords at Sakae...love u gerls cya tomolo...

No comments: