Saturday, September 10, 2005

TIred n BOred..but fruitful trips

arghhh my previous entry was gone...shitty lazy to type too much...been working n shopping for the past few daes so nothing much to blog...went shopping woth wenyan, angie n limaran on mon to source for my dress n tue with limaran to source for the heel to match...spent hundred over dollars becos i kana the bridemaid for my sis in law's sis wedding...arghhh...nvm shall gain insight on what a bridemaid will do lol...

anyway, tue went down with limaran to compass point to collect my heel, n my new pet name is joey...omg the salesperson at tampines took down my name wrongly...what a huge difference between serene n joey lo...nvm...BTW wanna thank my dearest gal "limaran" for accompanying mi down by our fruitful bus trip. lol...we broke our photo taking record...130 pics has been taken on that dae...haha from journey to compass point n journey bac to TM GElare...wahaha, she treat mi to ICe cream waffle too...but nvm...i will be treating her "samsui chicken" soon lol....

erm work on both wed n thur, so is damn bored while working which mean i will move on to my activties which happen todae...yeah..went gyming with limaran todae in sch...run 10 min onli..n i was panting like MAD..My stamina has decrease alot man...so sad...wanna train up again...afterwhich, my dearest went to buy her heels while i went home with my bro n eunis becos we have agree to bring my beloved BELL & Blackie out to a dog BAkery...yeah...finally they can get to eat something which look like human food...

Attention all dog owner...i spotted this shop while i was on my way to my netball training at kallng...but i happen to came across this US DOG BAkery located along EAst COast road which was found beside a petrol station (shld be Caltex). THey sell cookies in a wide variety of range to cake with creamy topping on it...BAnana cake...sound cool rite...yeah man my dogs is loving it that they ate until their whisker aso kana the cream...wahhaa so cute...just love them loads...first time bring them out to ate something which look like human foodie..bought hm some cookies which would last them for quite some time...hehe next time when i am free, i sure bring them go there again to taste the yummylicious cake...I love them load loads loads...right after that, we bought them to a petshop at serangoon hoping to ask the pet owner whether there is a pomeranian which we can breed blackie...but he say wil contact us when there is a pomeranian available..hoping there a white POM...hehe...but sad to say, the petshop owner say that bellbell is suffering from skin irritation therefore her fur wasn't really growing...the condition of her fur was really veri bad eversince the ticks incident and bitten by a dog...so here i am praying hard again for a miracle recovery on her skin condition...bought a medicated solution to cure her skin n help to prevent fleas, mites, ring, hook, round worms...arghh mani other parasites...so hope it can help heal her skin...My dearest BellBEll ar...i really hope you will be fine ya...HEre i am typing this with all my heart...geee ( she is slping now) which mean i need to slp too hehe...shall pose my record breaking pics soon...

ANyway, my cousin Wedding is tomolo...arghhh i just love looking and admired their everlasting love which lasted for more than 10 yrs...they were together since SEC 2 In Geylang MEthodist which is my sec sch...now they will be tying their marriage knots tomolo...wow...so sweet...hehe AND btw both are first love...can u imagine... this couple is one in a million to have gone thru so much together...all the best..my dearest cousin TIAn JUn & HUai JIA....

No comments: