Monday, March 27, 2006

Splendid

ELOe!!! I'm bac with updates...yeah yeah...everyday is like a holiday to me...Totally is Slp, eat & play. However sad to say, got a part-time job cuming up this April..whereby Huishan, Wenyan and me have to work from like 9am till late nite ( Late nite mean really dammn super late maybe close to 11pm) arghhh pls bless the three of us...

Guess what, have to wake up ard 730 and travel to Queentown everyday for the whole of April..OMG pls save mi from all this shit haha...bt just have to hang on for a month and i will be the rich gal next door.
Summary for the past few weeks!!!

Weekdays:

Basically everyday was like staying out late nite...Hang out with Secondary sch pals and swords like Jeremy, Sen Chuan, Markie, Wenyan, Qiu lian, Ai min, Angie, Limaran & Huishan (Combination of Groups) it was really damn fun...from clubbing at MOS, late nite out at Fisherman village (attending drawing lesson using Mascara & eye liner), playing Board Games at MIne cafe, Slacking at MAcdonald to Playing cards and popping vodka mix at MArk's hs...everything was just FUN FUN FUN...haha..HEy angie & yannie...(Pull my HAir hor? u gals veri JIAN NU REN LEH!!! haha shall wait for my Pillow Fight at CHalet next week) wahaha
while on alternate weekdays, i would meet up with my dearest limaran for window shopping and our all time favourite!!! Mahjong hehe

Weekends:
while the gals spent their time with their BF i took time off to spent my weekends with my family members and elder bro's frens wahaha..celebrated my 2nd bro bdae on March 17th.

On Sat, Play mahjong with my elder brother's frens wahaha...they realli rock man...play mahjong at $1 & $ 2 dollar...first time play mahjong till so stress...can u guys imagine...once u "Ghang" u gt $12 bucks...and if u hu one five "tai" wow i dun no how much is it man...dun dare to tink haha...lost 20bucks over...is already very "Professional ler" lol

On last Sun, went to Sentosa with my Elder bro, Eunis aka Da sao, Chao qun, Sherry, Amy cum doggies (Oreo-Sherry's shihzu Bell Bell & Blackie - My doggies). Had so much fun bringing the doggies to swim and running around playing all sort of ball games...End the day by having our dinner at SAKAe (By the Beach) how nice can it be? hehe simply love it...Shall upload the pics once i gt it from Eunis

As for this weekend, same routine but had a sinful weekend cos my bro just kept eating nonstop...OMG...shall go for a run tomolo evening...i will make sure i will do it haha..went to eat at 85market...chicken wings, barbecue stingray, "BAr Chor MEe" hokkien Mee, Egg omelette etc...afterwhich MAhjong again haha...won this time round bt we play 20 40 cents..hehe grinz....

And today which is Sunday...i really ate till i really feel like vomitting after that...had instant noodle for lunch...afterwhich, my bro ask mi along to go down to MS for buffet at suki sushi...(hope i gt the shop name correctly) wahaha first time being there...personally we felt that it was much much better than Seoul Garden...the food was nice...especially the butter Slice Beef...AWW..u guys must go and try...and the price is reasonable also... Self-make ice cream was our dessert...we guys had so much fun making all sorts of ice cream flavour...Yippie

Basically, I had so much FUN FUN FUN...nv in my life that i could enjoy my precious time with my frens and family...Just love it...

Anyway looking forward to APRil too...(It mean my pocket gotta have a big big hole)

Birthday babies

Peijun - 5th of April
Derrick (My elder Brother) 8th of April
Eunis (My Da Sao) 20th of April
CAelyn (my niece 1 yr old Bdae) 22nd of April
Chalet - Birthday celebrations wow wow woo

Important Dates:
19th of April....My basic theory..Arghhh where gt time to study? if i have to work from morning to nite sian sian sian...hope i can pass...pls pls pls haha shall pray very hard...
okie, Mr.D will be bac soon on April too hehe...think ard 5th of April - Shall wait for my Peach vodka!! wahaha ( Must question him soon lol...)

* But one thing to note...i gotta start my work soon..hope i can get off on the above mentioned dates awww...pls pls pls

Alright shall stop here pic up soon...!!! enjoy

No comments: