Friday, November 17, 2006

hOORAY I passed my TP on my first strike...Really thanks everyone who took out some of their time by smsing me or encouraging me in person...Thank you peeps...you guys rock my world...
Was simply so delighted afterwhich i got my results...the tester was a very frenly and direct guy...

He would even correct my mistake when i am doin my test but he din even deduct points unnecessary.... Just when i sat down with him at the tester room...he just simply smile at me saying "You Passed" Omg.... The feeling was like so shiok...wahaha finally all my stress for the past few months is finally over...i've gt my birthday wish....Really thanks everyone even the weather man for blessing such a clear weather for me to take the test.

No More burning my pockets with my hard earn money anymore....yippe... i would like to thank for instructor David Leong...Though i would always complain how you scold for no reasons...blah blah etc...Bt i'm really appreciate yr help in helping me to attain my driving license...heheheh...may god bless you with good heath ya...

Last bt not least... my darling Daddy..Thanks for being with me all these while..listening to my complains after every driving lesson...but u were there to console me and taught me....You were there to accompany and mentally supporting me while patiently waiting at the driving centre anxiously waiting for my results...hehehehe...i still owe u a steamboat session and 3 in 1 package ya? hahaha..Thank you daddyy...Muack Muacks....

No comments: